Photoset with 1 note
The different phases of [my] finals week…
1) 5 days prior: fucking around on while getting a few problems done here and there… but not really
2) 3 days prior: fucking around some more while actually getting a few things done here and there.
3) day before final: Learned pretty much all of the class material. But actually it doesn’t matter… since I can’t feel anything in my face/head. Plus I can’t get my ass off this chair since it literally hurts to stand up. AKA, I’m going to be here for the rest of my life. Whatevs.
4) LOOK I FOUND A BACKSCRATCHER!!!
I thought giraffes were herbivores..
finally. i always felt like an old maid or something for thinking that [smart] phones were taking away from the human experience. but this is exactly what i mean. there’s nothing wrong with having a [smart]phone, it’s just that it’s important to know when or where to use it. same goes for an ordinary cellphone too. people miss out on so much that’s going on in the here and now. it’s just sad.
A New Perspective of the Day: This is What Hanging Out Looks Like in 2013
Check out “I Forgot My Phone,” a short film that paints a bleak and eerily accurate picture of what hanging out with friends actually looks like in today’s mobile age.
At London Heathrow, (AKA the world’s most posh airport… pictures to come) and my flight is leaving soon so I thought I would just do one last (very) quick reflection before I fly.
But basically excited to go home, nervous to be flying, and sad to be leaving. But most of all extremely thankful to have been able to experience all that I have since coming here :)
Until next time!
Post with 3 notes
I just remembered that some dude licked my face last night. What the actual fuck.
3. 14 missed calls from mom
4. Username or password is incorrect
5. “We need to talk”
14 missed calls is the worst for sure….
Post with 3 notes
Sooo I’m cuurently trying to make a spotify playlist that consists of music by only the best divas to have ever performed. A few names that come to my mind include Whitney, Celine, Mariah, Barbra, Beyonce, Diana, Tina, Aretha, Christina, and more of the greats. I decided to start with Celine… BUT I CAN’T PICK WHICH SONGS I WANT TO ADD!!! I’ve been on her spotify page forever now. Haha, I never thought it would be this difficult.
But really, I miss listening to truly great singing.
Page 1 of 95